We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

SYS-IP-4S Availability?

Octopus
2014-09-12, 04:38 PM
Quote Originally Posted by dezaxatul
Is there any ETA for BHS3? (sorry if it's written somewhere, couldn't find)
ETA is not in the vocabulary of OVH. There is never ETA for anything, and when they accidentally drop one, it's never respected.

dezaxatul
2014-09-12, 11:00 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Octopus
It's not that simple. Octave Kalaba said they ran out of space at BHS, they made stocks of components, and when BHS 3 will be up and running, they'll be able to propose more stocks. Actually, it seems like OVH is no longer delivering extra servers, but just recycling those which are not renewed, which explains they come little by little.

And add to this the fact that OVH ran out of IPv4.
Is there any ETA for BHS3? (sorry if it's written somewhere, couldn't find)

Octopus
2014-09-06, 10:48 AM
It's not that simple. Octave Kalaba said they ran out of space at BHS, they made stocks of components, and when BHS 3 will be up and running, they'll be able to propose more stocks. Actually, it seems like OVH is no longer delivering extra servers, but just recycling those which are not renewed, which explains they come little by little.

And add to this the fact that OVH ran out of IPv4.

vectr0n
2014-09-05, 10:19 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Hosting
The big issue is the fraud that exists ... And that's a fact!

I gave an example in another topic, and I will give the same example here.

If you look at the server today (September 5), and sees that the latter was sold on September 2 ... And tomorrow, September 6th, you look back to the same server, and the website reports that the server was last sold on Sept. 4.

How is this possible, if on September 5, reported that the latter had been sold on September 1 ... And suddenly, on September 6, shows that had a sale on the 4th of September. How is this possible? As someone bought a server on September 4, if it was not available?

Is only possible, someone buy the server on September 4, if, on September 4 it becomes available. But this does not happen!
It all comes down to supply and demand, it's pretty simple. I will no longer reply to this thread as it is going no where, and just bashing the company.

vectr0n
2014-09-05, 08:51 PM
Quote Originally Posted by neotran
I'm running a screenshot over your server list every 15 mins in the HOPE to get a server and some dates really do change out of the blue. It is really confusing as you think you missed an opportunity but in fact there was none.
You have to remember that there is 15 countries that are able to order. This creates a massive amount of demand as mentioned above. You will not find the same offers anywhere else with any other provider. OVH's brands have always been in high demand, this is nothing new.

neotran
2014-09-05, 10:22 AM
Quote Originally Posted by pagini

Sure, you have some fancy script that change the date of the last orders. In fact, I never, never can order a server from you.
I'm running a screenshot over your server list every 15 mins in the HOPE to get a server and some dates really do change out of the blue. It is really confusing as you think you missed an opportunity but in fact there was none.

Phil @ OVH
2014-09-04, 08:15 PM
Hello,

We're absolutely in business at the moment, and are filling new orders on SoyouStart every single day. I processed several orders myself today.

There is no lack of respect intended on our end. There are a limited supply of servers, and a very large demand. We have the best prices on the market, and that means our products sell out fast.

Regards,
Phil C.

Regards,
Phil C

pagini
2014-09-04, 11:24 AM
Hi, Mark-Antoine Can you tell to your boss that we have business to do and no or so little time to check your website.

Did you take a look at your home page today? Or this week? It is the joke of the web hosting: you have 17 servers and only one available. It's like that from months. Don't tell me you are so popular because we are not stupids.

Sure, you have some fancy script that change the date of the last orders. In fact, I never, never can order a server from you.

If your company don't want my money, is ok for me. I can use them to pay a company who cares about clients. When you are back in business, please call me. Maybe I give you a chance. But to tell me to check your website every minute is a lack of respect.

Marc-Antoine @ OVH
2014-09-03, 11:41 AM
Hello,

Unfortunately, the only way to know when this server will be available if to check often the website.

Regards,
Marc-Antoine @ OVH

1billm
2014-09-03, 11:04 AM
What is it looking for availability for this particular server?

Stocks are currently being replenished.
Last server delivered: on 26/08/2014 at 16:53

I been seeing the message for over a week and wondering if it will come back in stock anytime soon.