We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Account validation woes?

Octopus
2014-09-06, 10:15 AM
The message says that the identity of dezcroix cannot be verified with THESE documents, not that he is definitively blacklisted. If he is able to provide other documents this can work.

It sounds like you sent bank account receipt, which of course is not proving your identity. In my opinion, you need to send a copy of your ID card or Passport.

vectr0n
2014-09-05, 07:46 PM
Quote Originally Posted by dezcroix
Yeah I hide it at first but when OVH requested I reuploaded with the birthdate unobscured. Some stuff I feel like I am entitled to hide such as my bank account usage and balance from my bank statement (which I do not think its unfair, right?)

And I simply just used paint and blacked out those areas, instead of modifying it (not like I am doing Photoshop or anything)
It's pretty clear in the message from the OVH staff member, that this issue will not be going further. You failed validations, simple. No way around it.

Octopus
2014-09-05, 04:56 PM
Which country?

dezcroix
2014-09-01, 02:18 AM
Yeah I hide it at first but when OVH requested I reuploaded with the birthdate unobscured. Some stuff I feel like I am entitled to hide such as my bank account usage and balance from my bank statement (which I do not think its unfair, right?)

And I simply just used paint and blacked out those areas, instead of modifying it (not like I am doing Photoshop or anything)

Octopus
2014-08-31, 05:21 PM
Quote Originally Posted by dezcroix
The validation team told me to remove the birth date I have obscured previously (which I did, and resent the team a copy that is not censored)
I am not sure I understand this sentence... But from the end of it, it sounds like you hide your date of birth... hum... modifying identity documents, is not the best way to go, when you are asked to authenticate your identity... so I wouldn't be surprised is OVH is finding you suspect. From which country are you from? The best way is to send a copy of an ID card, or Passport, but now that you showed you can provide modified documents, it will be harder to be trusted.

dezcroix
2014-08-30, 10:06 PM
Hi there,

I am submitted my documents few days ago, and the validation team told me to remove the birth date I have obscured previously (which I did, and resent the team a copy that is not censored)

The reply I got was this:

So how am I supposed to provide anything useful for validation if I am not allowed to ask for the reasons why?
The ticket number is 2014082910000521