We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Servers are apparently taking weeks to deliver..

Phil @ OVH
2014-08-31, 12:03 PM
Hello,

I've already forwarded the refund request to the Billing Manager. I'm sorry we were unable to deliver the order sooner.

Regards
Phil C
Customer Service Supervisor

mbadran
2014-08-31, 11:59 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Phil @ OVH
Hello,

We are not taking weeks to deliver servers. Your order was placed less than 72 hours ago.

Again, this is an unfortunate circumstance, and we are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Regards,
Phil C.
It sucks it led to this, but I have cancelled my order with Marc from OVH. Unfortunately, it just took too long with your false advertising and I will not recommend this service to anyone. You guys are the most upmost unprofessional host I have EVER come across.

Please ensure my cancellation goes through and that I am FULLY refunded..

Ticket#2014083110000418

Phil @ OVH
2014-08-31, 10:26 AM
Hello,

We are not taking weeks to deliver servers. Your order was placed less than 72 hours ago.

Again, this is an unfortunate circumstance, and we are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Regards,
Phil C.

mbadran
2014-08-31, 10:20 AM
Hello,

Sorry, I meant to post a response to that as well. It appears your order came in at the same time as a few others, and the site didn't have time to update and say that we were out of stock. Your order is currently pending, but we don't have any servers in stock to fill the order.

We're working to fill the order as soon as possible, and rest assured that your month of service will only start once the server is up and running,

Regards,
Phil C.
Why is taking you guys WEEKS to deliver servers? You guys obviously have stock since I see the last server delivered time update so again how long until this is done? I am not going to wait weeks..

Phil @ OVH
2014-08-31, 10:16 AM
Hello,

Sorry, I meant to post a response to that as well. It appears your order came in at the same time as a few others, and the site didn't have time to update and say that we were out of stock. Your order is currently pending, but we don't have any servers in stock to fill the order.

We're working to fill the order as soon as possible, and rest assured that your month of service will only start once the server is up and running,

Regards,
Phil C.

mbadran
2014-08-31, 10:07 AM
Hello,

The IP shortage shouldn't affect orders for dedicated server. Our servers have IP addresses pre-assigned to them. It's only affecting the delivery of IP addresses and VPS.

We have received the order of IPs from ARIN, but there was a configuration issue with them. We've got a team working on fixing it, and our ETA is tomorrow.

Regards
Phil C.
Why is your team dodging my questions. why is my order still pending. why does it take you 3 days to provide a reply. why is my server still not delivered?

Phil @ OVH
2014-08-31, 09:45 AM
Hello,

The IP shortage shouldn't affect orders for dedicated server. Our servers have IP addresses pre-assigned to them. It's only affecting the delivery of IP addresses and VPS.

We have received the order of IPs from ARIN, but there was a configuration issue with them. We've got a team working on fixing it, and our ETA is tomorrow.

Regards
Phil C.

vectr0n
2014-08-30, 11:43 PM
Quote Originally Posted by mbadran
Another day passes and still no server and no support replies and when I call, no ETA. Why in the hell is OVH collecting people's money and not supplying service. Its funny how the staff is also silent when I request attention. Unbelievable OVH. You have the WORST support I have ever seen..
ARIN made an error when issuing the IP block to OVH. The expected time for this issue to be resolved is now Monday. This is directly from a OVH support person. It's not OVH's fault that ARIN has made an error in delivering the IP block. No one has forced you to use this provider might I remind you. On a second note I will not reply to negativity and sarcasm.

Hello everyone,

We are deeply sorry for the delay with the VPS deliveries. Our provider, ARIN, as now given us an ETA for the beginning of next week.The IPs should be there by 1st or 2nd of september.

We understand that as you ordered the VPS you expect to get them as fast as we usually provide them and we hope to deliver those VPS as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!
Best regards,
Maude D.
OVH Product Advisor
Yes it's about VPS, but it applies to many OVH product lines at BHS.

mbadran
2014-08-30, 10:42 PM
I agree and I would still love to hear from others how long the E3 SAT3 are taking to get delivered? I would like to also hear from a staff member about my order please?
Another day passes and still no server and no support replies and when I call, no ETA. Why in the hell is OVH collecting people's money and not supplying service. Its funny how the staff is also silent when I request attention. Unbelievable OVH. You have the WORST support I have ever seen..

mbadran
2014-08-29, 06:45 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Octopus
In that case, if they are perfectly aware they don't have IP, why are they continuing to announce 120s / 24h availability?! Customers may not be aware that the information on the site are wrong, and that they have to check the forum to get the right ones (which is of course very logical)... And of course, they cash the money right away...
I agree and I would still love to hear from others how long the E3 SAT3 are taking to get delivered? I would like to also hear from a staff member about my order please?

Octopus
2014-08-29, 06:32 PM
Quote Originally Posted by vectr0n
If you took a look through the forum you would know what the issue has been. They have been waiting on ARIN to provide more IP's. All hosting providers have problems getting IP blocks right away due to the global IP shortage. If you read the previous posts on the forum, you will find an ETA about the IP issue from a OVH staff member.
In that case, if they are perfectly aware they don't have IP, why are they continuing to announce 120s / 24h availability?! Customers may not be aware that the information on the site are wrong, and that they have to check the forum to get the right ones (which is of course very logical)... And of course, they cash the money right away...

mbadran
2014-08-29, 05:12 PM
Quote Originally Posted by vectr0n
If you took a look through the forum you would know what the issue has been. They have been waiting on ARIN to provide more IP's. All hosting providers have problems getting IP blocks right away due to the global IP shortage. If you read the previous posts on the forum, you will find an ETA about the IP issue from a OVH staff member.
it said mid this week. we are well past that and if you check and refresh the main page where it says they are being replenished you would see they are continuing to deliver servers... so where's mine..

vectr0n
2014-08-29, 03:29 PM
its been over 24 hours since I have ordered.

I spoke to a guy on WHT who told me it took you 2.5 weeks to deliver his server. what's up with that when mine said

24 hours and still nothing...

order is 384692. why is it stuck on server preparation and setup.

mbadran
2014-08-29, 12:00 PM
its been over 24 hours since I have ordered.

I spoke to a guy on WHT who told me it took you 2.5 weeks to deliver his server. what's up with that when mine said

24 hours and still nothing...

order is 384692. why is it stuck on server preparation and setup.