We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Just curious

ernestdefoe
2014-08-27, 09:06 PM
Quote Originally Posted by vectr0n
Ya the SYS brand is in HIGH demand ever since they released the brand in Feb this year. You can't find these kind of prices with any other provider. I have yet to have any issues with network or hardware It's usually smooth sailing once you actually get the server, lol.
Well that's great to hear. Yeah hopefully I'll get it soon. They said when I called it may be later today or possibly tomorrow. I ordered the E3-SSD-3 which seems like a pretty good server especially for the price. Just wish it had ECC RAM in it.

vectr0n
2014-08-27, 09:03 PM
Quote Originally Posted by ernestdefoe
Yeah me too I still hating sitting and waiting on things though. I just want to get everything done before I have to renew my VPS. Don't know why I didn't look at these guys first. Will be getting a dedicated server WAY better than my VPS for about the same price as my VPS.
Ya the SYS brand is in HIGH demand ever since they released the brand in Feb this year. You can't find these kind of prices with any other provider. I have yet to have any issues with network or hardware It's usually smooth sailing once you actually get the server, lol.

ernestdefoe
2014-08-27, 09:00 PM
Yeah me too I still hating sitting and waiting on things though. I just want to get everything done before I have to renew my VPS. Don't know why I didn't look at these guys first. Will be getting a dedicated server WAY better than my VPS for about the same price as my VPS.

vectr0n
2014-08-27, 08:43 PM
Yeah already done the whole verification thing. I called the number and apparently when I ordered the server they had them in stock now they don't. So I am having to wait till they get one available.
Glad you were able to get to the bottom of it

ernestdefoe
2014-08-27, 08:43 PM
Yeah already done the whole verification thing. I called the number and apparently when I ordered the server they had them in stock now they don't. So I am having to wait till they get one available.

vectr0n
2014-08-27, 07:56 PM
My order number is 379111 and I am just curious how much longer it's going to be before my server is up and running. I'd like to get everything done on it I need done before my VPS with another provider is up for renewal so I don't have to pay for it again. Thanks for your help in this matter.
I am not staff, but they are waiting for IP's from ARIN and should get those sometime this week. I would assume that would be the hold up with your order. Have you double checked to see if they required verification of your order?

Hello,

We are currently experiencing provisioning issues with IPv4 addresses. We have ordered IPs from ARIN and we should be getting them by the middle of this week.
I would like to apologize for this inconvenience. We're doing our best to provide you with your service in the best delay.

If you need anything else please feel free to contact us by telephone or support ticket.
1-855-684-5463(toll free)

James @ OVH

ernestdefoe
2014-08-27, 05:23 PM
My order number is 379111 and I am just curious how much longer it's going to be before my server is up and running. I'd like to get everything done on it I need done before my VPS with another provider is up for renewal so I don't have to pay for it again. Thanks for your help in this matter.