We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Proxmox (prepared by OVH for the use in OpenVZ VE)

gacott
2014-08-27, 04:13 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Nasuno
Thanks for that. I understand now.
I may take you up on your offer.
Yep, we do a lot with Proxmox and I'm happy to help where I can.

Nasuno
2014-08-27, 04:11 PM
Thanks for that. I understand now.
I may take you up on your offer.

gacott
2014-08-27, 02:47 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Nasuno
http://help.ovh.ie/Proxmox

States

On installation you have available a number of templates (Linux distributions prepared by OVH for the use in OpenVZ VE) that you can use when you create a VPS through the web interface. This will enable you to start the 1st VPS in just 3 clicks and less than 2 minutes after the installation of your server with Proxmox!

I find that upon a fresh server reinstall of "VPS Proxmox VE 3.2 (64bits)" The templates are not available to me when attempting to create my first container via "Create CT"

As this is my first time using this service, I would like to use one of these "prepared by OVH" containers as my first, to begin my studies.

Thanks.
You have to go to your storage and then click on Templates in the menu. There you can download any number of templates. let me know if you need any more help.

Nasuno
2014-08-26, 06:23 AM
http://help.ovh.ie/Proxmox

States

On installation you have available a number of templates (Linux distributions prepared by OVH for the use in OpenVZ VE) that you can use when you create a VPS through the web interface. This will enable you to start the 1st VPS in just 3 clicks and less than 2 minutes after the installation of your server with Proxmox!

I find that upon a fresh server reinstall of "VPS Proxmox VE 3.2 (64bits)" The templates are not available to me when attempting to create my first container via "Create CT"

As this is my first time using this service, I would like to use one of these "prepared by OVH" containers as my first, to begin my studies.

Thanks.