We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

50 percent off till Aug 31 ???

Octopus
2014-08-23, 06:46 AM
It has nothing to do with being overwhelmed by the success. If the success what that big, there will be no need to add a third SSD drive, or 16 free IPs for the same price and lower margins by the same occasion. Also, there is stocks at the European branch. It's just that BHS is running out of space, out of IPs, out of cash.

This is not me saying it, this is Octave Klaba himself https://twitter.com/olesovhcom/statu...86482978029569

"Offer not available" it is a sign of lack of cash / capital = price not enought expensive = bad business model.

vectr0n
2014-08-22, 10:27 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Octopus
We are agree. Also fixing mistakes and spelling is certainly too expensive and will hurt their margins... In all events, there is no stock at SYS...
The SYS and KS brands are all in high demand. Also have to remember that even tho they have localized websites, the stock all still comes from the same place. So you have many countries ordering the same things. You can not find another provider with these prices for what you get, and that drives the demand up even more.

Octopus
2014-08-22, 10:23 AM
We are agree. Also fixing mistakes and spelling is certainly too expensive and will hurt their margins... In all events, there is no stock at SYS...

vectr0n
2014-08-22, 10:20 AM
Yes did it two weeks ago, and it has never been fixed, shows how professional. Yes, there is others in the world, but when you are #3 and claim on your twitter that you'll be number one very soon, even if you ran out of IPv4, I think that we have to expect more professionalism.
All I have to say is, look at the prices. You get what you pay for, if you want 100% professional services you would want to be looking at OVH.com.

Octopus
2014-08-22, 10:18 AM
Yes did it two weeks ago, and it has never been fixed, shows how professional. Yes, there is others in the world, but when you are #3 and claim on your twitter that you'll be number one very soon, even if you ran out of IPv4, I think that we have to expect more professionalism.

vectr0n
2014-08-22, 10:15 AM
The site of SoYouStart is such a junk, sorry I don't mean to be disrespectful to the guys who are making it, but listen, approximate English, spelling mistakes, unrelated sentences wandering around for no reason, pages featuring different information, and I don't mention the fact that on the IP FO page, of the US site, it says you an get IP FO geolocalized in UK, DE, etc... whereas this is not possible...

It's sure that this is not with the quality and professionalism that OVH became #3.
No one is forcing you to use SYS, if you take a look around the web you will find plenty of spelling mistakes around, it happens all the time. Instead of writing negativity, I bet it would be better and more mature for you to contact them with the issues on the website and they will correct them. I personally will check all sites of a company I am looking to host my services, if I find an issue, I reach out to the company. I will not reply to any negativity related to this post, just so you are aware.

Octopus
2014-08-22, 09:49 AM
The site of SoYouStart is such a junk, sorry I don't mean to be disrespectful to the guys who are making it, but listen, approximate English, spelling mistakes, unrelated sentences wandering around for no reason, pages featuring different information, and I don't mention the fact that on the IP FO page, of the US site, it says you an get IP FO geolocalized in UK, DE, etc... whereas this is not possible...

It's sure that this is not with the quality and professionalism that OVH became #3.

vectr0n
2014-08-17, 06:05 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Elochai
On the front page of SYS it says 50 percent off until Aug 31 2014.

So my question is, what is 50% off as I don't see anything marked down.
It applies to the beta game server line on the EU/FR sites.

http://www.soyoustart.com/en/game-servers/

Elochai
2014-08-16, 11:10 PM
On the front page of SYS it says 50 percent off until Aug 31 2014.

So my question is, what is 50% off as I don't see anything marked down.