We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Questions before hiring

Hugo @ OVH
2014-07-22, 04:41 PM
Hello,

You can create your users for the Dedicated Cloud via your OVH manager. If you need a technician to connect to the OVH manager, he will need to create an OVH account and contact us via email so we can add his NIC to your Dedicated Cloud server (Power Cloud Computing).

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions! We are at your disposal 24/7.

Here's the phone number: 1-855-684-5463
Or you can send an email at: support@ovh.ca

Have a nice day!
Hugo @*OVH

obterhost
2014-07-22, 10:59 AM
I'm wanting to use OnApp system on the server.
More need more NICs per server.
Is this possible?

Yasser @ OVH
2014-07-19, 05:30 PM
Hello,

Regarding your questions:

1. In general we don't force clients to purchase the Windows licenses with us, you could always enter a Windows SPLA.

2. I think I didn't quite understand. Are you reselling OVH Dedicated Clouds or just VPSes? Each Dedicated Cloud will have access to its own vSphere interface from where you could manage the Virtual Machines you have deployed there. Therefore a VPS client wouldn't have access to the vSphere, only to the OS being run on the VPS.

3. As the Clouds are hosted on VMWare vSphere this would be the panel you'll have acess to.

Please contact our OVH Support Team by phone or email if you have any further questions, it would be a pleasure to personally guide you through our offers.

obterhost
2014-07-19, 01:07 PM
I am interested in hiring Dedicated Cloud, plus I have some doubts.

1st I use my own windows license, or am forced to buy from you?

https://www.ovh.com/us/dedicated-cloud/vm-templates.xml

2 ° there any panel to power my clients manage their Clouds?

3 ° What panel is used? OnApp?

Thanks.

Att: Luiz Antonio
www.obterhost.com.br