We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Slow delievery of dedicate cloud order

Prasanth
2014-07-11, 05:11 AM
Hello,

Please validate my account asap. I have sent all documents to validation@ovh.net. My nichandle is " ap85402-sys ".

Awaiting your kind reply,
Thank you.

paulhuynh81
2014-07-10, 10:01 PM
really OVH staff whom monitor the forum???? no answer once you no longer can gave me any more excuse on the delay?

paulhuynh81
2014-07-10, 09:43 AM
login into my account after 7 days of waiting and this is the message i am getting

This is so un heard of ...................

An error occurred on loading the datacentre information. (The creation of this service is still pending)

paulhuynh81
2014-07-09, 10:40 AM
Vince order number is Order 271776 email on the account is it@inolex.com

Let me know if you need anything else. I am just so disappoint in ovh for it level of customer service. No words can begin to explain how i feel.

Vince @ OVH
2014-07-08, 05:07 PM
Hello Paul,

I've been looking at your case, but for now we would need more informations to get to your account. You were referring to a Big Data server not being delivered, but while looking at the order on the account assigned to your profile, I wasn't able to find that order.

Also, All of your orders have been processed. Is the account on your profile the right account or could you specify the exact order number so that we can fully investigate.

We're sorry if there are any delays with your orders but we need to have the right order/account in order to investigate the issue.

Cordially,

paulhuynh81
2014-07-08, 04:24 PM
DO ovh have manager on dutie ever???????

I just call again and now they told me to wait another 72 hrs??????? for vcenter

Will someone from OVH contact me either via email and phone and gave me a straight answer on what is going on?

If you do have parts / stock / what other option do i have beside waiting? I am willing to buy a different option if it can be delievery quicker

paulhuynh81
2014-07-08, 09:25 AM
still no service deliever

going on to days number 6

this is what i got from the support team....

"Our team is working hard so your Cloud service is delivered as soon as possible, unfortunately I don't have any estimate time of delivery.

Thank you for your patience.

Michael @ OVH Support"

Will someone from OVH help me out here and get my order deliever.....

I no one at ovh tech support are will to gave you a straight answer on the delay and slow of the order.......

What is going on with ovh???????

js
2014-07-08, 09:22 AM
Good Morning Paul, I cannot seem to be able to find your order but that's probably just me. The number you provided us in the thread does not looks like an order number either (They start with 2). I did review what we had in backlog in terms of dedicated cloud and was not able to find anything related to you. Could it have been ordered under a different company name?

As far as the normal speed of provisioning goes, what's on the website is what you should expect but the offers had an unforeseen success: we faced unusual delays in provisioning new clients. These delays did not impact the provisioning of spare hosts nor the addition of hourly resources.

That being said, ill give you a call later on this morning and i am confident we can sort this out.

paulhuynh81
2014-07-07, 12:05 PM
order number is 771276 please help........

paulhuynh81
2014-07-07, 12:02 PM
phil my office number is 1-215 -32o- 153o please gave me a ring is that possible

I still have not got the delievery of the order

It have been order since thur

please help

Phil @ OVH
2014-07-06, 04:11 AM
Hello,

As you don't have any account information in your forum profile, we have no way of accessing your account. However, the support staff seems to have already assisted you based on what you've written here. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to communicate with the support staff.

paulhuynh81
2014-07-04, 12:59 PM
Great news from support tam they said there is a bug and they are working on it but the team that can work is in france so no ETA on delievery of my cloud.

What is adversise on the website on how great the support and swap team and so on..... I am order a bigdata server and it was delievry with in mins.

But if you order enterprise service like dedicated cloud well guess what you are sol and will have to play the waiting game. They only contact you when the problem is fixed or resolved and does not communicate with you if there is a problem with your order.

paulhuynh81
2014-07-04, 09:18 AM
Just call again, and now they told me 3 weeks to delivery.... but the websites said 30 mins???????????

who do i believed???

website or staff?

or maybe 30 days???????????

what happen when i need to add more resource is it 5 mins or will it be like weeks?

anyone from ovh watching this fourm please help

paulhuynh81
2014-07-03, 05:16 PM
I am not sure how they can add more resource to the account in 5 mins like they show in the sites.

I am still waiting on the order it have been 7 hrs and still waiting on my dedicated cloud to be delivey. Each call in the company all they can tell me is less the an hr away. 5 hrs still nothign

I order another bigdata server, i cant get access to ipmi and tech support are no help........

Can some one from ovh please look into this please.

I am a loyal ovh customer holding mutil account but today is not a good day for me at ovh...........:mad: