We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

How to take backup

xtremehost
2017-01-22, 11:35 PM
Block Time : Jan 20, 2017 8:17:03 PM (IST)
Now : Jan 23, 2017 10:02 AM (IST)

is there any hope? Just let me take backup in proper way.

xtremehost
2017-01-22, 01:33 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Phil @ OVH
Could you provide me with your server's IP address?

Phil
Yes IP : 167.114.1.74

Phil @ OVH
2017-01-22, 11:06 AM
Quote Originally Posted by xtremehost
Hello sir, 2 days over still your abuse team not replying me. if they put my server 'Rescue Mode' with ssh access then we can move the backup to a safe zone. Please help me to get my data back.
Could you provide me with your server's IP address?

Phil

xtremehost
2017-01-22, 11:03 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Phil @ OVH
Hello,

Our system will still reformat all disks, even if you choose to only install to the first disk. That is not a recommended solution to this issue.

Regards,
Phil
Hello sir, 2 days over still your abuse team not replying me. if they put my server 'Rescue Mode' with ssh access then we can move the backup to a safe zone. Please help me to get my data back.

Phil @ OVH
2017-01-22, 09:11 AM
Hello,

Our system will still reformat all disks, even if you choose to only install to the first disk. That is not a recommended solution to this issue.

Regards,
Phil

WebHostingNeeds
2017-01-20, 11:12 PM
You should never reinstall OS on a server with data you need as it can format disks. If you mount your 2nd drive and data is missing it gone, maybe you can try some recover software

xtremehost
2017-01-20, 07:08 PM
give me an information on reinstalling os,
we can installed fresh cPanel on first disk but right now backup folder showing empty seems that second drive is not mounted.
Before proceeding to install cPanel on first drive needs to confirm that second drive is having backup data

xtremehost
2017-01-20, 01:00 PM
OVH put us in rescue mode and we have only FTP access to the files

How we could migrate all our users on a new Cpanel server using just the FTP access only.

They put my server offline and locked without any notice and I am going to buy from a other provider can anyone help how to migrate all accounts ??