We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Error with your VPS Plesk panal license price for the Web Host plan ?

scsa20
2017-01-06, 08:48 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe that the pricing was originally based off of an old license cost. Like most places, license cost can and will change at any moment. OVH might still be getting the licenses under the old cost and not the new. You can always choose to go with a standard Linux install and get a plesk license outside of OVH if you don't mind getting your hands dirty with installing the panel yourself (and, tbh, is very straight forward to install yourself and not be limited to just what OVH provides).

Raykai
2017-01-03, 07:04 PM
Why is the Web Host Licence (unlimited number of domains): $19.59/month when plesk selles it at $12.50/month ? all your other plesk plans on OVH are cheaper but not the Web Host plan ....

is this a error ?

This is the Plesk Pricing for the VPS license :

Plesk price from there site: Web Admin $4.17/month = OVH price $2.79/month
Plesk price from there site: Web Pro $8.33/month = OVH price $6.29/month
Plesk price from there site: Web Host $12.50/month = OVH price $19.59/month <------ WTF your price should be under the Plesk website price no why are you charging more ?

https://www.plesk.com/plans-pricing/