We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Reset Dedicated Server Two Factor Authentication

Phil @ OVH
2017-01-06, 10:04 AM
Hello,

You appear to have an account with one of our European branches. This is the support forum for OVH Canada. We do not have access to your account here.

Regards,
Phil

aelshesh
2016-12-30, 04:06 PM
Hello,

It is been several days and I have not received any response or support and I am unable to login
to my dedicated server, what?s your problem people, this is really very bad support for a dedicated server issue that should be very serious
as I am unable to login to the server control panel and I keep receiving nothing.

I formatted my Mobile which have the Two factor authentication app (Google Authenticator) installed where I enabled the two factor authentication on my OVH account control panel, now I need you to disable just the Two factor authentication on my OVH account so I can login to the account, I do not want you to reset the password, I need to turn off only the Two factor authentication.

I already sent my Passport and my ID and Electric bill, they are in Arabic (passport in English/Arabic), what else you need.

I need immediate support on this now.