We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

OVH Copyright Claims and Legal Matters

firefox
2016-12-19, 09:04 PM
I have a similar Problem since 4 Month bot nothing happens. The Data are still online.
Phil please check #ZPGQDXSVKF and your private Message here. Thx

Firefox

Pouyan
2016-12-06, 05:27 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Phil @ OVH
Hello,

Generally speaking, copyright claims are legal issues that need to be brought to our legal team. I can look into this for you however. Did you contact the abuse team? If yes, what was the ticket number?

Regards,
Phil
Phil,

Thank you so much for the help. You are absolutely correct, that is generally how it should work (through the legal or abuse team). We are familiar with the process as we go through this routine all the time with other violations. However, OVH is one that is particularly not responsive at all. After some research online, it seems others have the same issues as I saw comments about OVH legal responses being very slow or not responsive at all. Anyways, below are a few tickets that we have submitted (this is in addition to numerous e-mails that have been sent to legal/abuse team):

ABUSE TICKET #FWKJHQGTLX
TICKET#9593114140

Thank you for your help in advance!

Phil @ OVH
2016-12-06, 05:13 PM
Hello,

Generally speaking, copyright claims are legal issues that need to be brought to our legal team. I can look into this for you however. Did you contact the abuse team? If yes, what was the ticket number?

Regards,
Phil

Pouyan
2016-12-06, 04:41 PM
Hello,

We are a record label based out of the USA, and there is one OVH customer (wikiseda.org) that is majorly infringing our copyrighted material (they have the entire library/collection of our music and music video works).

Does anyone have any information regarding how we can bring this issue to OVH's attention?

We have already attempted opening multiple tickets with OVH copyright team, and they are not responsive at all. I was doing some research online, and the general information I obtained seems to be that OVH does not respond to copyright related issues in general (or does not take them seriously). We are currently exploring other options such as DMCA enforcement in Europe and/or further legal representation.

If anyone has any pointers on how we may be able to get this resolved please share your thoughts, it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Pouyan Torabi
RadioJavan.com
email: pouyan@radiojavan.com
cell: +1-(703)981-9054
office: 1-888-735-2826 Ext.706