We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Disappointing service - Support Ticket

Phil @ OVH
2016-11-22, 02:43 PM
Hello,

Yes I realize the other tickets were on a different subject, I just assumed you weren't talking about the newest one, as it was less than an hour old.

Anyway, I've replied.

Regards,
Phil C.

Harvey
2016-11-22, 02:40 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Phil @ OVH
Hello,

From what I can see, you closed your support tickets. We don't see them if the customer closes them.

I will reply to the last remaining open ticket.

Regards,
Phil C.
As you can see, the other ticket that was closed are completely different from the last remaining one, since I was waiting yesterday for the transaction email to be sent on my email account, which was instead replaced by the proof of identity email. Regardless, do you think its still possible to get a refund and cancel my pending order?

Phil @ OVH
2016-11-22, 02:31 PM
Hello,

From what I can see, you closed your support tickets. We don't see them if the customer closes them.

I will reply to the last remaining open ticket.

Regards,
Phil C.

Harvey
2016-11-22, 02:10 PM
How long does it take for you guys to reply to a support ticket, actually? This is very disappointing, I've been waiting for quite some time already, my order says "Documents Pending" since my account hasn't been validated yet. I've sent a proof of validation in the OVH validation email, yet I still didn't get any replies. Also, when I checked my debit card, it has been deducted exactly $3.49, also when I check the html version of my order, Right below it, it says "Your order was paid on 21/11/2016 @ 20:48:46" which is very disappointing since my debit card account has already been deducted by OVH without even giving/validating my account and order first to render it usable. So either I need someone from you, OVH, to check my support ticket for order cancellation, or either check my validation email that I sent you. However, I'd be more relieved if you give me back my money and cancel my pending VPS order because as I've seen and observed with your service and your buggy transaction system, I'd rather just look for a cheap hosting provider. Thank you.

Account ID - ah310049-ovh
Support ticket - 2412271516