We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Must read before you buy

Phil @ OVH
2016-11-07, 10:18 AM
Hello pipcan,

Your account is with OVH North America. Our support is 24/7, 365 days a year. Christmas, New Years, Hannukah, Ramadan... no matter the reason, we're always here by phone and email to support you.

Regards,
Phil C.

pipcan
2016-11-04, 11:35 PM
Yea Why Advertise It. I The Case Of My Bandwidth Upgrade If I Upgrade On A Friday I Will Not See That Upgrade Till Late Monday But Am Still Charged For It OVH Is One Of The Biggest And Now Starting To Go Global. When Do You Think Its Time To Pay Staff To Work Nights And Weekend Between Me And 2 Others We Have Around 62 Servers. What Happens Christmas. Is There Going To Be Anyone There For Support . For |Me When i Buy A Server Its Becouse I Need It Then And To The Time Specified You Have If Fact I Payed For A Server From Someone Else For The Few Days That My Account Was Active We Are Wanting T Give You Money But Ends Up Costing More Due To Time Lost Its Simple Make The Payment Page Display The Correct Time So If Its Friday At 6.00 Stat That Anything Broiught Will Take Till Monday. Or Better Yet Dont Charge Fir The Days Left Waiting

Elochai
2016-10-30, 03:26 PM
I been a customer for a nice while now and I have had 3 servers and 1 VPS over the years. I now only have one server to meet my needs.

But I have to agree with pipcan on the time frames although I never went past 24 hours. But I also never had a server setup and ready to go within an hour either.

So I often wondered why even advertise that 120 sec delivery, just say 2 - 3 hours, people still going to rent the server.

Phil @ OVH
2016-10-28, 09:02 AM
Hello,

This is the support forum for OVH North America. We provide around the clock 24/7 support. I can't speak for the support in the UK.

Regards,
Phil C.

pipcan
2016-10-28, 02:37 AM
Now This Is Funny I upgraded My Bandwidth On Friday paid 32 pounds to find out that everyone goes home on Friday so what happens it does not get activated till monday 2 oclock and when i check the price it would have been 20 pound so basically i paid 12 pounds to for nothing how can you have a services that requires round the clock support and not have staff on the weekend or even a phone service. and once again i get another service and becouse it was brought at 6 oclock guess what 1 day passed and still waiting for my 120 second server thank anyways

trichnosis
2016-10-27, 03:55 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Phil @ OVH
Hello,

I checked our system, we have received no email from you in our validation team. Are you sure you sent your documents to validation@ovh.ca?

Regards,
Phil C.
Hello Phil

Validation is done. I'm currently busy with my ovh server.

Thank you for the support

Phil @ OVH
2016-10-27, 03:51 PM
Hello,

I checked our system, we have received no email from you in our validation team. Are you sure you sent your documents to validation@ovh.ca?

Regards,
Phil C.

trichnosis
2016-10-27, 07:06 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Phil @ OVH
Hello,

... The only exception is when the order requires manual validation, generally speaking.

Regards,
Phil C.
Hello Phil

How long does it take this manual validation?

it has been nearly 2 days but no one is responded to me. should i move on or wait?

HTMLtag
2016-10-26, 02:56 PM
While I have had servers take much longer (5-10hrs) than 120 seconds when advertised for 120 seconds, I have also had servers that had a 10 day estimate provisioned in less than 120 seconds. The experience does vary, but typically I get something provisioned within the estimated timeframe.

Phil @ OVH
2016-10-25, 10:02 AM
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that this has been your experience. The vast majority of our 120 second servers are delivered within this time frame. The only exception is when the order requires manual validation, generally speaking.

Regards,
Phil C.

pipcan
2016-10-23, 01:28 PM
Several Times I Have Paid For A Server And Ever time It Says 120 sec do not pay any attention to that when they say 120 seconds they mean
120 hours every time every-time so if you have payed and are hoping to be coding and uploading your website think again