We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Centos 7 | cPanel

Phil @ OVH
2016-08-31, 12:27 PM
Hello,

Yes, cPanel is a paid software. You would need to purchase a license to use it.

Regards,
Phil C.

scsa20
2016-08-30, 05:30 PM
Alternatively you can get a license directly from cPanel and manually install it on CentOS 7. Just depends on how much work you want to put into it.

Callahan
2016-08-30, 04:41 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Phil @ OVH
Hello,

What they would need to do first is go into the Licenses tab of their account and order the cPanel license. It is $13.99 per month. Once the license is on the VPS, the option to install it will be available.

Regards,
Phil C.
Thanks for the reply. So just to clarify, if we were just using the cPanel installation from CentOS 6.8, we'd have to purchase it?

Phil @ OVH
2016-08-30, 07:59 AM
Hello,

What they would need to do first is go into the Licenses tab of their account and order the cPanel license. It is $13.99 per month. Once the license is on the VPS, the option to install it will be available.

Regards,
Phil C.

Callahan
2016-08-29, 11:33 PM
Hello!
I currently have a VPS with Centos 7 on it, but I need cPanel on it. According to the person who owns the box, there is no option to install cPanel on it. Is he blind? or is that true? Is there anyway I'm able to install cPanel / WHM on a Centos 7 VPS? Help is much appreciated, thank you!!