We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

A different kind of message

Phil @ OVH
2016-08-11, 12:54 PM
Hi Hosting,

Ticket 4301661765 was answered in 12 hours, and you had already replied after an hour that you had found the solution, so the ticket was low priority at that point.

As for the other ticket, we can resolve that for you promptly. I'll respond to the ticket now.

Regards,
Phil C.

Phil @ OVH
2016-08-11, 11:51 AM
Hello,

I'm looking at our daily ticket stats, and I am not seeing anything close to an average of 48 hours for our response time. Do you have a ticket in particular you would like me to look at for you?

Regards,
Phil C.

Phil @ OVH
2016-08-10, 04:47 PM
Hello,

That's great to hear! Thanks for sharing your story.

Regards,
Phil C.

ecities
2016-08-10, 03:10 PM
Long time OVH customer here. Have enjoyed dedicated-servers from the various OVH/Kimsufi/etc brands. Have only had a couple hiccups in all these years ---- (hardware issues that were taken care of in the end).
So, why am I here today?
Well after coming up with an additional project, which will be small in nature - I thought to myself "No need for another dedicated server" and so I decided to give OVH's VPS's a shot.
I have to say the process is pretty straight-forward. I submitted my payment for 3mos, and within 5 minutes I received an email with login info. That's pretty "instant" in my book!
I also like the fact, that like the dedi's - you can choose to wipe/install OS's as much as you want. Everything seems stable and snappy - no complaints!

I would just like to say thank you to OVH - and I look forward to many more years of being a customer.