We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

My New Dedicated Server

Phil @ OVH
2016-08-12, 09:25 AM
Hello,

Our guaranteed response time for billing-related issues is 24 hours, which had not yet been reached at the time we responded to your ticket.

Also, the issue has been resolved, and your server has been back online for some time now.

Regards,
Phil

Phil @ OVH
2016-08-10, 01:44 PM
Hello,

I have just read your ticket history, and all of your tickets were replied in well under 24 hours from your last reply. Also, you have not opened a single ticket about this issue. I would advise you to do so and our support team will help you promptly.

Regards,
Phil

sirfpsycho
2016-08-10, 09:47 AM
I am having problem with my dedicated server. Server is with RAID but I do not want RAID. While reinstalling OS there is no option of remove RAID. In the RAID option it shows:
The Hardware RAID configuration is only available for servers located on the same continent as your customer account.

I already created support ticket but there is no one to hear my request. They reply once in 48 hours. If I have a single problem then I need to wait for next 48 hours for a single reply. In this way After 15 days my problems will be solved. Then my 15 billing days will be lost. Too poor support ticket response I have ever seen. Leaseweb, online.net and all are very faster than OVH. Fully disappointed with the support.