We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Data Transfer cost

Phil @ OVH
2016-08-31, 12:11 PM
Hello,

You most likely bought a server equipped with a 10Gbps network card. We do not offer 10Gbps OVH-Internet bandwidth. The most you can upgrade to is 3Gbps, depending on your server.

If you would like to upgrade your bandwidth, open a support ticket and we'll be able to guide you on the procedure.

Regards,
Phil

chovy
2016-08-31, 01:05 AM
I just bought a 10Gbps bandwidth server and my account says that OVH-Internet is only 250Mbps.

I thought I was getting 10Gbps. Is there a way to upgrade it to 10Gbps? Obviously it only is useful to have the outbound internet traffic at 10Gbps. so its kind of useless that Internet-OVH and OVH-OVH is 10Gbps.

pifane
2016-08-12, 01:34 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Masanori
I have a question about dedicated server bandwidth.
I want to rent sp-32 dedicated server.
How much is the cost of data transfer per month ?
I couldn't seek.
You should read about the limitations : https://www.ovh.com/ca/en/dedicated-...-bandwidth.xml

Specific uses
Bandwidth is no longer guaranteed when the server or servers are used for the following activities:
Anonymizing service (proxy), CDN service
Storage or file exchange platform (especially but not exclusively cyberlocker)
Streaming
Download platform
Service for bypassing limits imposed by the download platforms
VOD viewing platform (videos on demand)
Servers used for downloads and file sharing on P2P networks (especially non-exhaustive: Seedbox).

Also, OVH cannot guarantee the bandwidth when server activity requires very intensive and uninterrupted bandwidth.
For such usage, you will need to subscribe to an additional bandwidth option. If required, the dedicated server will be limited to 10 Mbps, with no traffic limitations.

Phil @ OVH
2016-08-10, 01:45 PM
Hello,

Our servers have unlimited bandwidth included in the price. There is no additional charge!

Regards,
Phil

Masanori
2016-08-04, 08:06 PM
I have a question about dedicated server bandwidth.
I want to rent sp-32 dedicated server.
How much is the cost of data transfer per month ?
I couldn't seek.