We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Urgent Cannot Access our Server , We don't have the code!!!

riheperu
2017-02-23, 12:32 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Phil @ OVH
Hello,

I apologize for the delay in replying. However, this is the Canadian OVH forum, your account is with a European branch of Kimsufi. You would need to visit your support page directly.

I looked through the support ticket with the European team however, and it seems they were simply asking you to send your request from the email address associated to your account, as you had contacted us through a different email address.

Regards,
Phil C.
Please i need help, me too, i cant access to my control panel i lost my backup code

Phil @ OVH
2016-07-04, 02:08 PM
Hello,

I apologize for the delay in replying. However, this is the Canadian OVH forum, your account is with a European branch of Kimsufi. You would need to visit your support page directly.

I looked through the support ticket with the European team however, and it seems they were simply asking you to send your request from the email address associated to your account, as you had contacted us through a different email address.

Regards,
Phil C.

mjjcollectors
2016-06-24, 11:49 AM
Hi,

we cannot access our server and we need your help immediately.

We called you and the line is busy and none of us, me and my husband can access to our server anymore.

SO please contact us and tell us what to do and delete this backup code as we NEVER asked for any

Thanks

Ron Sweet