We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Check if you are blacklisting an ip on your dedicated server

jacobwallace
2016-07-06, 02:14 PM
Quote Originally Posted by EradicationX
Hi, I just switched from a VPS to a dedicated game server. The move went smoothly except for one thing.

Some users can no longer connect to the game. They've tried pinging the server IP and no response is received.
My firewall (Windows Server 2012 R2) on the server allows for anyone to connect to the port my game is hosted on. However, the problem is persisting for a handful of people.

How do I check if the server is blocking certain IPs from connecting? I need to figure this out because I've drained out every other possibility for a solution.

Thank you for reading.

contact the server provider,they will help you.

EradicationX
2016-06-20, 08:52 PM
Hi, I just switched from a VPS to a dedicated game server. The move went smoothly except for one thing.

Some users can no longer connect to the game. They've tried pinging the server IP and no response is received.
My firewall (Windows Server 2012 R2) on the server allows for anyone to connect to the port my game is hosted on. However, the problem is persisting for a handful of people.

How do I check if the server is blocking certain IPs from connecting? I need to figure this out because I've drained out every other possibility for a solution.

Thank you for reading.