We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Conenction issues due to DDoS attacks (IMMEDIATE HELP NEEDED)

killexx
2016-06-16, 03:54 AM
^ get a cloudflare service or search other provider with custom ddos protection...

what type of attack are you receiving?

24x7servermanagement
2016-06-15, 04:47 AM
Get a hardware firewall to filter out the bad traffic on your site. Get a service like cloudflare to protect your site against DDOS attacks. Software firewall like CSF will not work on high DDOS attack.

MikeA
2016-06-13, 11:10 PM
Harassing a company over a support ticket will get nothing done for you, it just shows how immature you are in the situation. You need to provide something useful like a tcpdump or something (assuming you know what it is). You can also analyze the bad traffic yourself and apply appropriate network rules to help block any bad traffic.

Wait for them to reply and provide them the info they request.

Ryan135
2016-06-10, 10:06 AM
Hey,

My server is continuously being DDoSsed and there is literally nothing i can do about it. I wrote my first ticket to OVH technical support yesterday morning addressing my issues. I replied to that ticket message after message and yet i've not received a single reply from them. Today morning once again i issued a new ticket linking my old ticket and requesting for immediate help and yet i've not received any reply from them.