We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Renew dedicated service promotion

enzoenzo
2016-06-07, 01:47 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Phil @ OVH
Hello,

My apologies, I was confusing this offer with a discount we offered on the initial rental of VPS servers. Yes, of course you should get this discount. Please contact our support if it is not applying properly.

Regards,
Phil C.
solved

thank you very much , I have already contacted support , you can delete my posts .

Phil @ OVH
2016-06-07, 01:31 PM
Hello,

My apologies, I was confusing this offer with a discount we offered on the initial rental of VPS servers. Yes, of course you should get this discount. Please contact our support if it is not applying properly.

Regards,
Phil C.

enzoenzo
2016-06-06, 12:27 PM

Phil @ OVH
2016-06-06, 09:39 AM
Hello,

That was a promotion limited to the initial order. Renewals will be at full price.

Regards,
Phil C.

enzoenzo
2016-06-05, 12:15 PM
Buenos d*as. Estoy intentado renovar mi servidor SP-64S el cual cuenta con la promoción de rebaja de un 30%(76.30 usd) mediante el codigo OVHLATINA16, pero al momento de pagar la renovación me crea una factura por el monto total (109 usd). Y según la promoción es por 3 meses. Como puedo arreglar esto?

English (translator )

Good Morning. I 'm trying to renew my server SP- 64S which has promoting reduction of 30% ( 76.30 usd ) by the code OVHLATINA16 , but when paying the renewal creates me a bill for the full amount ( 109 USD) . And as promotion it is for 3 months. How can i fix this?