We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Issues with service renewal

lordguerdo
2016-04-11, 11:30 AM
"Hello, When your payment was charged back, our system immediately removed the server from your account. Payment chargebacks are a violation of our terms of services, so it results in the immediate termination of your service. Unfortunately, the data is no longer recoverable. The drives already had all their data destroyed on April 8 when the chargeback was issued. The message you received advising you to renew was an automated message, and unfortunately was not accurate. There is unfortunately nothing that can be done to recover the data from this server. I will leave a note on your account explaining the situation to make sure that we do not prevent you from ordering in the future because of that chargeback, however. For any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us through a support ticket or through our toll-free line at 1-844-768-7827. We’re here 24/7 to help you! We thank you again for choosing SoyouStart,"

All my data lost??? Sorry, but I can't believe that there's no way to recover my data from OVH servers!

lordguerdo
2016-04-11, 07:49 AM
Hi,

I'm trying to renew my server because I have a problem with my bank and now my server is blocked.

I have payed for 1 year and I'm not sure why this happened, but my bank will fix this payment.

I received an email:

"Subject: suspension
Your Ref: ns515564.ip-192-95-30.net

2016-04-08

Dear Customer,

Your server ns515564.ip-192-95-30.net is currently hosted at OVH.

Our system has detected that your server has expired in spite of
the reminders that we have sent you.
Your server will thus be suspended within the next few minutes.

To reactivate the server, all you need to do is:

1) Go to:
https://ca.soyoustart.com/ca/en/cgi-...-192-95-30.net

2) Make the payment using one of the suggested payment methods.

An invoice will be sent to you shortly confirming the renewal of your server for the chosen duration.

IMPORTANT:
==========
If you don't renew your server within 5 days, it will PERMANENTLY shut down. All your disks will then be permanently wiped to ensure the confidentiality of your data and consequently, it will not be possible to recover any data.

Regards,

SoYouStart Customer Services
Phone: +1-844-768-7827 / +1-514-905-1564"

So, I tried to solve this contacting support and I received an answer :

"Hello, Thank you for contacting SoyouStart regarding your server expiration. In order to have more information on this case, I recommend that you contact your bank. A chargeback was made on your method of payment and for this reason we have been obligated, as per our terms of service, to terminate your service. For any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us through a support ticket or through our toll-free line at 1-844-768-7827. We’re here 24/7 to help you! We thank you again for choosing SoyouStart,
Gabriel Customer Advocate"

Ok, I contacted my bank to solve this. Now I need to get my data back, because when i follow renovation link i get this:

"Error No service has been found for the domain ns515564.ip-192-95-30.net Re-enter the domain name if it's a typing error"

Please, I need to solve this.

I want to pay it again because I have sensitive and comercial data comited to OVH server ns515564.ip-192-95-30.net and I can't loose it. I want to pay any taxes if necessary to retrieve this data as soon as possible.