We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

provide a personalized anti ddos configuration, please

alloffmyhate
2016-05-16, 11:15 PM
Quote Originally Posted by killexx
OVH Game only provides really protection for UDP , TCP traffic if reach the VAC mitigation is result an loss packets, if enabled.

TS3, SAMP, MINECRAFT, ETC = UDP UDP UDP, i'm not using these games
yes aggree <(") like us 2 weeks and no have solution, support just say "I will re-contact you as quick as possible."

killexx
2016-05-09, 09:59 PM
OVH Game only provides really protection for UDP , TCP traffic if reach the VAC mitigation is result an loss packets, if enabled.

TS3, SAMP, MINECRAFT, ETC = UDP UDP UDP, i'm not using these games

kmetz
2016-05-08, 11:45 PM
Quote Originally Posted by killexx
This is something that has long wanted to be implemented in OVH, give us the option as customers to customize our own anti ddos apart from dependence VAC for example me and the services I offer me going bad every time there is a DDoS attack packets are lost and users can not play (if I use online games), and the attackers know this and activate the VAC almost on purpose.

I wrote a complaint of this and recommended me to buy the OVH GAME series, but this one is limited to a few games that offers real protection and UDP, TCP my games are. And when the attack began only vac and it was the same.

I should also mention that ask about cisco asa firewall, but I was informed that this does not act as anti ddos ​​and if a real attack comes to the server reaches the VAC first before the firewall.

Please this request is for at least charging a price, grant us something like stop these attacks before they reached the VAC system.
OVH Game is going to be your best bet, I use it for TS3 (VOIP) and games and it works flawless.
-Hope this helps-

killexx
2016-03-15, 04:33 PM
This is something that has long wanted to be implemented in OVH, give us the option as customers to customize our own anti ddos apart from dependence VAC for example me and the services I offer me going bad every time there is a DDoS attack packets are lost and users can not play (if I use online games), and the attackers know this and activate the VAC almost on purpose.

I wrote a complaint of this and recommended me to buy the OVH GAME series, but this one is limited to a few games that offers real protection and UDP, TCP my games are. And when the attack began only vac and it was the same.

I should also mention that ask about cisco asa firewall, but I was informed that this does not act as anti ddos ​​and if a real attack comes to the server reaches the VAC first before the firewall.

Please this request is for at least charging a price, grant us something like stop these attacks before they reached the VAC system.