We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Ovh refund policy

Phil @ OVH
2016-03-02, 11:32 AM
Hello,

Much like you cannot ask to be refunded 10 days into an SUV rental because it turns out you only needed a Coupe, the same applies to server rentals. We provide the information upfront, it is the customer's responsibility to order the product they need.

Additionally, the Canadian law you're referring to doesn't actually exist. It's an urban legend. You can read up on that here: https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/oca-bc...g/ca02478.html

Regards,
Phil C.

aero.108
2016-03-02, 09:17 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Phil @ OVH
Hello,

Our servers are only refundable in the case of irreparable hardware or network issues. We post all the specs of our servers on our website, so you should be able to determine if the server will suit your needs prior to ordering.

Regards,
Phil C.
Hm, but I guess accordingly to Canadian law customers have rights to refund unwanted things within 14 days, isn't ?

Phil @ OVH
2016-03-02, 09:16 AM
Hello,

Our servers are only refundable in the case of irreparable hardware or network issues. We post all the specs of our servers on our website, so you should be able to determine if the server will suit your needs prior to ordering.

Regards,
Phil C.

aero.108
2016-03-01, 09:06 AM
Hello,
can anyone tell me how many days do I have to decide if I'm satisfied with dedicated server or not ?
Do you have moneyback guarantee?

Many thanks!

Yury