We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Wrong WAY of Dealing Customer

Phil @ OVH
2016-02-27, 11:10 AM
Hello brijendrasial,

I've looked into the case. I see that while you did ask us to cancel the order, you replied again shortly thereafter asking that we not cancel the order and to simply deliver it as soon as possible. The server was delivered three hours later.

Additionally, I see that our support staff has resolved the RAID 5 issue with you.

Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Regards,
Phil C.

James @ OVH
2016-02-26, 03:31 PM
Hello Brijendrasial,

I apologize for the issue you have experienced, and are currently facing with our support team.
I took a look into your forum account and the OVH NIC handle is not there, could you please provide me with either the ticket number or your OVH NIC handle?

I'll be happy to look into the case and see what I can do.

@Stevena, the RAID setup from the OVH control panel is actually very simple to do. During the installation process you are able to select your RAID.
Depending on the amount of disks you will have in the server there will be a default RAID. For example if you have 2 hard disks RAID one will be installed by default.

Please let me know if you have any further questions I'll be happy to assist.

James @ OVH

stevena
2016-02-25, 06:03 PM
I hope that OVH helps you out.

I am planning to lease a server from OVH for the first time and I plan to use Raid 1. Without an option from a control panel, I don't know how I would be able to do it remotely.

brijendrasial
2016-02-25, 02:07 PM
Hello,

OVH failed to deliver server on time. I mailed them for cancellation yesterday but they didnt cancel it and delivered today. Now when delivered then dude to a glitch I cannot setup raid 5 from ovh control panel as they say there is some bug in their control panel and I need to setup things on my own. Someone can really help me to cancel the server or setup raid 5 from control panel itself. Someone from staff can help me out to cancel server or install it with raid 5