We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

INFRASTRUCTURE server question

Phil @ OVH
2016-02-27, 11:16 AM
Hello,

For your first question, yes this server would be well suited for that purpose. It has an open internet connection like the Enterprise and Host servers you already have.

As for the second question, normally when we say 10 days, it is because we are out of stock of some pieces for that server. It may be delivered in less than 10 days, but it should not take more.

Regards,
Phil C.

stevena
2016-02-25, 11:39 AM
My web server at a different hosting company is soon to expire and I will be leasing an OVH server very soon.

I have considered the HOST and ENTERPRISE servers but am more interested in the INFRASTRUCTURE EG-16 server.

1) I just want to be sure that the INFRASTUCTURE line of servers are are well suited for being dedicated web servers for hosting websites as far as the network is concerned. In other words, my web server will need to be accessible over the internet.

2) I see that there is currently a 10 day waiting period for the EG-16. I need the server within 15 days from today. Should I order the server 5 days from today to obtain it 15 days from now?

Thank you!