We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Anti DDos

hossam
2016-02-14, 05:29 PM
Quote Originally Posted by HTMLtag
I doubt they can help you if your VPS is being attacked. If you were not already using a protection, they are likely targeting your VPS's IP address. Many external DDOS protections work by proxying your connections. As far as I'm aware OVH doesn't offer DDOS Proxying, but you could use an OVH server to be a gateway with reverse proxies for your service. The gateway would be protected by OVH's protection. OVH has a large network and since they can route the IP as they please, they can mitigate it or do other layers of DDOS protection.

What type of service are you running? Why does it have to explicitly be in Germany?
Gaming community .ddos stopped but i want good anti ddos to end this problem in the future

HTMLtag
2016-02-14, 04:40 PM
I doubt they can help you if your VPS is being attacked. If you were not already using a protection, they are likely targeting your VPS's IP address. Many external DDOS protections work by proxying your connections. As far as I'm aware OVH doesn't offer DDOS Proxying, but you could use an OVH server to be a gateway with reverse proxies for your service. The gateway would be protected by OVH's protection. OVH has a large network and since they can route the IP as they please, they can mitigate it or do other layers of DDOS protection.

What type of service are you running? Why does it have to explicitly be in Germany?

hossam
2016-02-14, 02:18 PM
Hi ovh team
i want to ask if it possible to pay anti ddos for my vps in another company in german
i was searching for months on your forum about vps from germany but didnt find so i bought mine and now want to pay anti ddos for it from you because you have best anti ddos
thank you