We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

German renting French Server over US Branch... how did I manage that?

Onkel Pyro
2016-02-12, 05:22 PM
Thanks, I answered your Mail just now.

And thanks in Advance for any Help!

James @ OVH
2016-02-12, 04:22 PM
Hi Onkel,

As you mentioned that you reside in Germany I believe it may be a little to late for me to call you right now.
I will send you an email and we can talk next week about the issue that you are experiencing.

We are not able to transfer servers from a US account to German account due to billing issues.
I will try to find a solution for you.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

James @ OVH

Onkel Pyro
2016-02-01, 02:07 PM
Hello everyone (also hopefully hello OVH Support)

I somehow created an account and rented a Server via your US Branch, although I live in germany and gave you my german address for the registration. The german Support just congratulated me on doing the impossible and still somehow managing to create a US Account although this shouldn't have happened.

Is there ANY WAY for me to migrate my Account from US Branch to the German Branch? The Server is Located in Stra├čbourg and supposed to stay there, I just would like to be able to actually contact my Support when I run into problems... so far any support ticket I wrote (3 so far, a 4th in the making) vanished into nirvana without ever hearing of them again or seeng them listed in my support ticket history. Also, calling a german Support is way easier for me than making an international distance call to talk to american Support in the middle of (their) night.

Is there any way this could be helped?

Thank you

Onkel Pyro