We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Can't create account

James @ OVH
2016-02-02, 11:01 AM
Hello Boris,

I apologize that you have not found any help in regards to this issue. I completely understand your frustration in this case.
I am looking into this right now, It seems that your OVH account name is not linked to your forum account. If possible can you please provide a ticket number or PM me your OVH NIC Handle? This will help me investigate further and resolve the issue.

Thank you,

James @ OVH

Boris
2016-02-01, 07:51 AM
I had exactly the same problem, posted here, and was ignored (and I wasn't the first) so you probably won't get any help on this problem. The only way I got it to work was to actually go through the ordering process and when it gets to the 'new or existing customer' page create an account there. Curiously the first two times I attempted this (on the advice of a post I found from over a year ago) I was redirected to the same bugged form, but just yesterday while ordering a dedicated server it took me to a different, newer-looking form and it was successful. It's ridiculous that there is a problem stopping potential new customers from creating an account that they won't even acknowledge, let alone help with.

Ruriko
2016-01-11, 09:50 PM
I'm trying to create an customer account but it gave error: error_country_values
I have filled out the correct information so I don't know why I get this error