We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Order server in France ?

FunJp
2016-01-11, 11:50 PM
Quote Originally Posted by adrien
While it does indeed appear that this option is no longer available, You should still be able to order a server in France by switching your region by simply clicking the flag on the top right and then selecting France's flag.
It seems like it MIGHT work, but the problem is, I already have an account with a SYS Canada, so I can't login on SYS France.

No mater which option I choose, the "recap" of the order seems to always says BHS as the datacenter, nothing in France

adrien
2016-01-11, 02:01 PM
While it does indeed appear that this option is no longer available, You should still be able to order a server in France by switching your region by simply clicking the flag on the top right and then selecting France's flag.

FunJp
2016-01-08, 10:41 AM
Hi,

while looking to order a server, I've noticed that it's not possible to select a Datacenter in France even if the Availability is showed as "120 sec" for France. The only available options are :
  • As quickly as possible : The first newly available server in one of OVH's datacentres will be allocated to me.
  • in North America: Beauharnois

Is this normal ? Have you removed the ability to select datacenter in France ?