We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Bad Customer Service 2015.12.31 - Server Extension & Replacement

ShoShoZ21
2016-01-01, 11:11 AM
This is now solved. I contacted customer service again this morning, and a different person granted the extension, given the failed delivery within the given window.

ShoShoZ21
2015-12-31, 08:23 PM
I must say - this is not a good way to enter a new year!

So the dilemma is this. My current server, an EG-32 with 3x 600GB SAS HARD + 80GB Cache, has been giving repeated problems with VMware ESXi 5.5. In this case, VMware occasionally loses access to its primary datastore, freezing the server and requiring a reboot. The cache data is discarded, resulting in database damage for my virtual machines. So, I've decided to migrate to a HOST-32L with 3x 480GB SSD SOFT, and that's where the problems began.

My EG-32 expired on 2015.12.25. A 5-day extension was granted on 2015.12.26, the same day I purchased the HOST-32L, which showed a 72-hour delivery time. I just got off the phone with customer support not too long ago. OVH did not deliver the HOST-32L within the 72-hour period given (It's been 5 days), and I'm being told I can't get another extension. So I face being offline, through no fault of mine.

Very bad customer service on OVH's part. And I'm financially constrained right now... is there any recourse?