We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Issues with service renewal

HTMLtag
2015-12-12, 04:12 PM
Give OVH a call, it's truly the best way to get the feedback you want.

Most of the time, the public forum is not a good place to get any feedback and you're asked to call or do it through support tickets.
This is more for the community to help each other out. There are a few OVH staff member who answer issues on the forums, and can try to expedite or research issues, but your best bet is giving them a call. Contrary to what their sites say, they do have support team on call all the time.

Since you posted in the SyS forum also, I'm going to assume this is a SoYouStart box.
Your ID is typically your server's name as 1 server per account.
Usually it's in the top left corner and is followed by .ip-#####

Bainst3r
2015-12-12, 10:16 AM
Hello,
I have tried solving this issue through support tickets but all i've gotten is automated or generic replies.
I just ordered and started paying for the service over a month ago (including the setup fee) I was paying for my second month of service when I got the payment put on hold by you, since it was a new credit card that I had just added to my paypal account. At that point I thought it was Paypal that was holding the payment, and not you, since you never let me know through any means that there was any sort of issue with my payment. What kept coming everyday from you, were the service expiration emails, reminding me to pay or else it would get cancelled. I even tried asking you through a support ticket, to check on the hold, and instead of you letting me know or explaining what was going on, you gave me a generic answer telling me youd give me more days to pay for the service. You also asked me to send my documents (ID and bill) once again, even though I had already done it last month. No problems, I sent those right away.
The payment never went through, and since I wasnt getting any real answers, after a few days of trying to get in touch with you and still getting the expiry notices every day, I decided I would go back to my first paying method, which is the one I used when I registered and ordered the service with you. To do that I had to cancel the payment on paypal, which at that point seemed like the only way to make the payment again.
This was the first time I got a real, non generic reply from you, telling me doing a chargeback was against your ToS, and that my service would get cancelled.
Now I'm again trying to contact you through support tickets but the only response I got was that if I wanted to keep using your services I would have to order them again, and honestly, I can't afford to pay the setup fee again, considering this whole thing was a misinformation on your behalf.
Here is a link to a copy of the support ticket history: http://pastebin.com/NfnMnZaB

I hope I can continue to use the original service Ive been paying for, especially since I already paid the setup and its only been over a month, rather than ordering it again (I still see it active on my control panel's dashboard).
Thanks a lot

PS: Im not sure where to find my ovh ID on my control panel, so its not on my forum profile. I believe it's 'ujNTj' . I got it from my control panel URL.. If thats not it, If you could point me to where to find it so I can add it and make this easier, I gladly will.