We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Rent Sat Feed or Colo Satellite

thori
2015-12-03, 05:03 AM
Thanks for your advices, but i know what i need. I just want to know if it's possible to rent feeds (if a sat installation is ready there) or if not, if it's possible to install my own sat there on the roof and pay for the colocation.

HTMLtag
2015-12-02, 05:09 PM
I don't think that OVH offers these services. You may need to setup your own relay location and use their servers for relays, cache services, key services, or proxies.
Also note that a single transponder can only tune to certain things and receiver boards can usually only tune or decode so much at once. You also have to worry about modulations supported and how things get transcoded. Since Astra 19.2 has many free to air services, tv/radio/communications/etc and it could be a personal relay, I'm going to assume you're not up to nefarious purposes.

thori
2015-11-26, 03:23 PM
Is it possible in SBG to rent Sat Feed from Astra 19.2 or other Satellite - or even in any of the other Europe Datacenter?

Or alternative, possible to colocation for a own Satellite on the Roof of SBG?