We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Does ovh.com offer cloud storage hosting?

_gotd
2015-11-09, 12:21 AM
I believe the dedicated servers offer unlimited data transfer - but the connection is limited to 500/Mbit/s for the lower end servers and 1Gbit/s for the higher end.

total21
2015-11-03, 02:38 PM
I know that I am looking for unmetered bandwidth plan also. Is this something that I can get at OVH?

_gotd
2015-11-02, 10:06 PM
I doubt a VPS will be sufficient for your goal. The bandwidth is likely to be an issue. VPS's are limited to 100Mbit/s.

The storage servers are limited to 500Mbit/s. This might be an issue.

Storage wise you can get up 216 TB of storage (36 disks at 6TB each).

total21
2015-11-01, 02:32 AM
I've seen something like this on this website, but I am not sure. I need something like a VPS or a dedicated plan (this probably later on), wit expandable cloud storage. This would be needed for a video site. I would be adding more videos, and this could grow to 25TB -> 50TB -> 75TB -> 100TB in size, looking forward. I would like to start with lower level VPS and attach the cloud storage to that, then I could upgrade the hosting plan, and attach the cloud storage to the new one, I guess. I am not sure if this can work this way, and if it can be done at ovh.com.

Can this be done? How much cloud storage would cost, based on the storage space? Can I attach it to some kind of CDN?

Thanks.