We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

high cpu usage

voarsh
2015-10-30, 07:53 PM
Quote Originally Posted by anantjain60
Hi,

I am having 3 queries related to VPS

1. I would like to know that which resource should i increase in my VPS to have more CPU usage
For example HDD/Disk Space is the resource to increase storage

2..What is VCore in VPS (i men which thing does this resource effect)

3. What is the difference between SSD and Cloud VPS ? For which type of site/script i should go which VPS ?
I will not PRETEND I am an expert.

Point 3. I believe classic and normal 'cloud' run on spinning drives, SSD is a faster way to read/write information on a drive. Some would say it's... 300X faster if you have intensive read/write applications.

Point 1. You can only upgrade your package and increase your monthly cost. Once upgraded, you cannot downgrade unlike other providers, and you cannot mix and match resources. You can only switch packages (which I find to be a waste. Say I want more RAM, only? I get more disk space more CPU, but I only wanted RAM? Paying quite a bit more for excess....).

Hope that helps.

anantjain60
2015-10-27, 04:08 AM
Hi,

I am having 3 queries related to VPS

1. I would like to know that which resource should i increase in my VPS to have more CPU usage
For example HDD/Disk Space is the resource to increase storage

2..What is VCore in VPS (i men which thing does this resource effect)

3. What is the difference between SSD and Cloud VPS ? For which type of site/script i should go which VPS ?