We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Very bad service

Phil @ OVH
2015-10-06, 12:24 PM
Hello,

If your server was blocked, you would need to take that up with the abuse department. They can be reached through abuse@ovh.net. However, as this is the support forum for OVH in North America, I do not have any access to your account info to provide more support.

Regards,
Phil C.

eldev
2015-10-04, 12:00 PM
I can not register on the forum .co.uk as comes an email with a link to confirm my account

Bubka3
2015-10-03, 10:41 PM
Did you purchase services from the North American OVH or the European OVH?

If originally the OVH site you purchased from links to the .co.uk forum, then it's an European account and no one can help you here with it.

eldev
2015-10-03, 08:40 AM
You blocked my server and ignore an email about it. I'm tired of waiting and bought a second server, but it has not yet been set.
2 weeks I can not get at least one server, so I can not work!
If tomorrow I do not get at least one of my server, I never use the services of OVH in the future and all the friends I sites will advise not to use ovh, because your attitude towards the customer is very poor. Based on what I see, you can not guarantee the safety of my important data. I thought you serious people and recommended that a very large number of persons, unlike Hetzner and so on. But it seems I was wrong...

https://forum.ovh.co.uk/ even sends an email with the verification link of the registered user!

My ID - sv32275-ovh