We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Add more storage to VPS

ugo123
2015-09-27, 11:16 AM
Quote Originally Posted by scsa20
No it's not possible, you can upgrade it to a VPS that has more disk space but the max is VPS Cloud 3 (for the new 2015/2016 VPS models) which provided 100GB of space or VPS SSD 3 which provides 30GB of space. If you need bigger then you'll need to look into getting a dedicated server.

From what I've heard, the new VPS works better then the old although I have the old VPS Cloud 2 and been running stable for me...
Alright, thanks.

scsa20
2015-09-27, 09:38 AM
No it's not possible, you can upgrade it to a VPS that has more disk space but the max is VPS Cloud 3 (for the new 2015/2016 VPS models) which provided 100GB of space or VPS SSD 3 which provides 30GB of space. If you need bigger then you'll need to look into getting a dedicated server.

From what I've heard, the new VPS works better then the old although I have the old VPS Cloud 2 and been running stable for me...

ugo123
2015-09-27, 09:17 AM
Please I want to know whether it is possible to add more disk space to my ovh VPS. If not, how can I get such service online? I tried cloud storage such as hubic using fuse but it doesn't work well most times. It sometime freezes the whole system and it's not fast