We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Deticated Server OS Payment

Phil @ OVH
2015-09-24, 06:09 PM
Hello,

Data migration would be left up to you. We do not offer any migration services. You would most likely need to have both servers running concurrently, and transfer the data over their internet connections.

Regards,
Phil C.

Cani1
2015-09-24, 12:49 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Phil @ OVH
Hello,

The installation fee is for the installation of the physical server. There will be no OS installed, but you can install any OS from our list of available operating systems through the SoyouStart control panel once the server is delivered. Finally, a Windows 2008 licence through us is $25 per month, and can be ordered through the Licences tab of your Control Panel once the server is delivered.

Regards,
Phil C.

Thank you for answering Phil C.
Another question I got: after I'm using for a while the ds E3-SAT-1, I will want to upgrade the ds.
How the data will transfer from server to server?

Phil @ OVH
2015-09-23, 07:12 PM
Hello,

The installation fee is for the installation of the physical server. There will be no OS installed, but you can install any OS from our list of available operating systems through the SoyouStart control panel once the server is delivered. Finally, a Windows 2008 licence through us is $25 per month, and can be ordered through the Licences tab of your Control Panel once the server is delivered.

Regards,
Phil C.

Cani1
2015-09-23, 11:16 AM
Hello,

I want to buy SoYouStart E3-SAT-1 DS, with windows 2008 or higher.
But I dont see nothing about windows installation, I only see that windows is able to run in E3-SAT-1.

So I got a few questions:

1) For What I'm paying the one time payment for the installation? what's include?

2) What OS I will get in the start? after E3-SAT-1 is ready for use?

3) If I want to have Windows 2008 for example on my E3-SAT-1, I will have to install it by my self? it will cost? if yes, how much?
there is no much information about the os you want to run.

Thank you,
Cani.