We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Downtime and Support

Bubka3
2015-10-22, 11:34 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Hehelen
Customer support work really good here. I was writing year ago and get the respond immediately. But they are people too, they can't be online all the time. Maybe staff still studying or writing essay or something else. Three hours is not a long time, don't worry, or call them if you are in a hurry.
OVH has staff available 24/7. They rotate people as needed to cover this. If you have an urgent issue it's best to call them. The ticket system is more for soft queries or escalations.

Hehelen
2015-10-22, 08:16 AM
Customer support work really good here. I was writing year ago and get the respond immediately. But they are people too, they can't be online all the time. Maybe staff still studying or writing essay or something else. Three hours is not a long time, don't worry, or call them if you are in a hurry.

Bubka3
2015-09-21, 08:38 PM
Have you tried calling them via the toll-free number?

You can also do it via Skype, outside the US.

Riad Vargas
2015-09-21, 03:46 PM
Hello,

I'm passing through a downtime for about 3 hours and, for sure, I want my server back soon.

Another trouble, when I tried to get into Rescue Mode my panel and cloud servers stucks at 53%.

Annoying problem and huge waiting time for receive a response.

I created 2 tickets and I'm waiting for 3 hours for a reply. Could anyone help me? Staff could you do something?