We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Questions on VPS Cloud 3

hong6110
2015-09-14, 04:50 AM
Thank you for your reply.

scsa20
2015-09-12, 03:22 AM
1) You'll need to create a VPN connection between all 3 to get it to work
2) No clue what you're talking about, just know that the servers are where they are, either in France or Canada.
3) You get guarantee speeds up to 10k GB of data (if I remember off the top of my head since they removed that information), once you reached that limit, the speeds goes down but it doesn't block you so should be fine there (someone from OVH will need to confirm this or not as I simply do not remember).
4) The specs is set in stone so you cannot get more RAM added, if you want to have RAM added, look at getting a dedicated server.

hong6110
2015-09-12, 01:26 AM
Can anyone from OVH team answer my questions?
Thank you

hong6110
2015-09-09, 03:32 AM
Hi

I am interesting in the OVH VPS Cloud 3 and SSD service. For my planning, we will build 2 web server and 1 DB server.
My questions are:
1) Can i create an internal network for connecting these 3 servers (e.g. VPS Cloud to VPS Cloud / VPS Cloud to VPS SSD )?
2) Our users are coming from South East Asia and China, Can you provide cyber map for our reference?
3) Is there any internet data quota in the VPS service and how about the charge?
4) Can i upgrade the VPS cloud 3 to 16GB ram which I cannot find this option from your product page?

Thanks
Hong