We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Validation

Shahid
2015-09-07, 09:58 AM
Hello Phil,

Thanks for update and we understand it. If possible, please ask Validation Team to respond our email, we are requesting because our production server is suspended.

Thanks,

Phil @ OVH
2015-09-07, 09:21 AM
Hello,

I cannot discuss this issue on our forum without divulging your personal information. You would need to address this issue with the Validation team. They are the authority on the issue, we cannot override them.

Regards,
Phil C.

Shahid
2015-09-07, 07:57 AM
Hello OVH Team,

We have verified account and have almost 13 servers with you. Now you ask us again for validation at time of one of our server's renewal. We sent you all required documents and awaiting your response from couple of days. We can wait more, but unfortunately one of our server is been expired and we had paid for that server timely (before couple of days of expiry) but it is been suspended now.

Please ask Validation team to act fast or unsuspend our server and meanwhile continue the process of validation. It was our production server and we are using it for shared hosting services. Please activate it as our clients are suffering due to that. We sent email at validation@ovh.ca.

Nic: FS300510-SYS
Suspended Server ID: ns501401
Here is the email subject in which we sent all documents [IDENTITY PROOF FOR ORDER 2038918]

Please help us.

Thanks,

Phil @ OVH
2015-09-03, 12:37 PM
Hello,

As we had replied to you yesterday, you placed the order on August 20, but only sent your validation documents on September 2nd. It was too late for us to accept the order at that time, as we no longer offer the product you were ordering. As such we refunded that order.

We would invite you to look at our new line of products, and feel free to place a new order. Your refund will be processed in the next 7-10 days at most.

Regards,
Phil C.

arie1000
2015-09-03, 03:13 AM
ariel_lokitoxti@hotmail.com

hello good days I want to validate my order number is 1980449 and send photos by mail took my paperwork all day