We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I am a bit puzzled- where is my www. folder

scsa20
2015-08-28, 07:19 PM
It would normally be /var/www/domainname but it depends on what os you reinstalled and if you choose the OVH Release 3 or plesk or cpanel or LAMP or just bare-bone and manually install the rest.

Ashley
2015-08-28, 05:28 PM
I believe it would be in /var/www/html

kathie
2015-08-20, 10:13 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn
After being hit hard with a spammer I reinstalled everything , and finally got into my ssh, ftp and everything I had to. I was able to install my domain.com on the secondary DNS and decided to start the long process of uploading my site

I am confused, but anxious to get back online and hopefully someone can inform me

Thank you so much,
Kathryn
Okay I did not write it properly what I really meant to say is:

There are two www. folders one is /var/www the other var/www/ovh/www where would I upload to the temp index file is in the ovh file

Kathryn
2015-08-20, 08:01 PM
After being hit hard with a spammer I reinstalled everything , and finally got into my ssh, ftp and everything I had to. I was able to install my domain.com on the secondary DNS and decided to start the long process of uploading my site. Well in FTP there is NO WWW. folder to upload to, why? Do I need to wait a couple days or what,

I am confused, but anxious to get back online and hopefully someone can inform me

Thank you so much,
Kathryn