We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

E-mail Contact to Support.

vectr0n
2015-08-04, 05:49 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Kilmer
Phil,

Can you provide a IP to me see send to my boss in Brazil to see if the route and ping is good to games? because im a little worried about delay's and lag. where are located the data center? montreal? US? Europe?
Can i try ping a couple differents IP's only to see what is the best location?
You can find the OVH speedtest application here: http://proof.ovh.net/
From there you can do a speedtest from all four of the OVH Data Centers.

Kilmer
2015-08-04, 04:39 PM
Phil,

I just sent to you a e-mail.

Kilmer
2015-08-04, 04:37 PM
Phil,

Can you provide a IP to me see send to my boss in Brazil to see if the route and ping is good to games? because im a little worried about delay's and lag. where are located the data center? montreal? US? Europe?
Can i try ping a couple differents IP's only to see what is the best location?

Phil @ OVH
2015-08-04, 03:17 PM
Hello,

Based on those specs, I would recommend the MG-128 server. It has 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650-V2, 16/32, 128 GB RAM DDR3 ECC. Here is a link:
http://www.ovh.com/us/dedicated-serv...014-MG-128.xml

The server is currently $269/month with a one-time setup fee of $129.00. You can also get a Windows Server 2008 licence for an extra $25/month.

For more information, and to discuss this offer, feel free to email sales@ovh.ca

Let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Regards,
Phil C.

Kilmer
2015-08-04, 01:31 PM
Hello!

My name is Kilmer, i have a dedicate server in Brazil and i want to move to OVH. I have a Game Service and i want to provide a best quality link to my clients.
So i want to know information about the route, pings, what Server you guys have available and what kinda DDos protection you offer included .

Im lookin for a machine configuration about:

INTEL XEON E5-2650 8/16 128 GB RAM DDR3.

1 SERVER WITH 4 OR 6 VIRTUAL MACHINES AND WINDOWS 2003 OR WINDOWS 2008.

CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION TO ME?