We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

CA Servers ?

sweharris
2015-08-11, 09:16 PM
SYS servers are recycled servers; they don't install new ones just for SYS. CA is very popular; you have to wait for an existing server to go off contract and re-enter the pool.

dwilson390
2015-08-11, 07:51 AM
Is there any particular reason for not producing any additional servers in Canada? I would far rather prefer my server be located there.

powerspike
2015-07-25, 04:01 AM
E3-SAT-3, just a little concerned at the moment 2- account2 is still pending validation (have sent items), don't want to have to wait ages for another one

HTMLtag
2015-07-24, 09:03 PM
Congrats, which one did you get?
I'm assuming it was either an E3-SAT-3 or E3-SSD-3.

powerspike
2015-07-24, 08:48 PM
I got lucky last night, just as i was going to bed, i hit refresh on the server page and there was one there =)

HTMLtag
2015-07-24, 02:58 AM
Or you can use my or one of the other community member's unofficial notification services. You can find mine in my signature.
On a side note, I just realized that the OVH Push Notification Daemon was not started up after a hardware failure.

Phil @ OVH
2015-07-23, 08:12 AM
Hello,

The SoyouStart servers in Canada are quite hard to come by. We aren't producing new ones, so they only become available when existing customers end their rental term. As we rent them on a month-to-month basis, we unfortunately have no way of knowing when more will become available.

You would simply need to keep checking back on the site.

Regards,
Phil C.

powerspike
2015-07-23, 01:49 AM
Hi,

I tried to Order an E3-SSD-3 server, however when it went into the order screen, there wasn't an CA option for the server, only the EU option. When I had a look at the server page, I noticed there was no severs available in CA at all ?

Is this normal?

I would like to get a E3-SSD-3 server in CA, so I can transfer over before the billing cycle of my current host ticks over.

- Justin