We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm desperate for help, PLEASE

Phil @ OVH
2015-07-11, 04:40 PM
Hello,

I've looked over the support ticket. You've already been assured that our billing team is working on resolving the issue on our end. I can assure you that your server will not be shut off during this time.

We are working to resolve the issue, and we will notify you when it is resolved.

Regards,
Phil C.

mattolieman
2015-07-11, 07:51 AM
I am not getting this resolved through support. I'm concerned I'll be shut off. Here is my situation.

3 months ago I stopped getting invoices or notices.

I could not create an invoice, it would not allow it.

I forced a payment through ca.ovh.com/manager/ Billing/My OVH account/Credit the balance is equal to how much my fees are for the past three months. Only to find out it does not credit my server account.

I tried paying by means of ca.ovh.com/manager/ Infrastructure/my server/Renew and get this:

http://www.mycockpit.org/images/ovh-...11_7-23-56.jpg

I've created a support ticket and get responses longer then 24 hours apart. I've done what they've asked me to do and as you can see, it will not allow me to post my payment to my server account, although the funds are in a OVH account. Now it's been 36 hours since my last response from support.

I fear someone who is not familiar with what is going on will shut down my server and will loose all my data.

Who do I contact? Any help will be appreciated.

MattOlieman