We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

SoYouStart PHONE SUPPORT SUCKS

pifane
2015-08-31, 02:07 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Tyler
:mad::mad::mad: I've been on hold for 20 minutes, seriously, This is complete BS.
How do you know it suck if you can't get the line ?

If your server is not responding to whatever, theres many possibilities. ISP fail, act of god, hdd fail. Whatever the case, open a ticket first. They always answer to me gently and fast.

Also, keep an eye on http://travaux.ovh.net/ . Every maintenance and outage are logged.

Have a good day.

Benjamin
2015-08-05, 01:38 PM
I find their telephone support to be very good, and I have not had to wait when I've called in the past.

Phil @ OVH
2015-07-10, 05:47 PM
Hello,

We experienced an outage affecting thousands of customers yesterday evening, so our support lines were somewhat overwhelmed. There was a message at the beginning of the hold time indicating this.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Normally speaking there is no wait time at all to reach a support agent. Try right now, you'll see!

Regards,
Phil C.

Tyler
2015-07-09, 05:26 PM
:mad::mad::mad: I've been on hold for 20 minutes, seriously, This is complete BS.