We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Service complaint

MesaHost
2015-07-09, 07:02 PM
Pay on time or let them know you need some time.

I don't think anyone can complain when they did not pay the bill on time or communicate before hand.

Backup Backup Backup Backup Backup Backup !

Have a good day!

Marc-Antoine @ OVH
2015-07-01, 02:59 PM
Hello,

Indeed, we automatically send many emails to remind you that is it important to pay your server if you want to keep it online. When a server is not renewed, it is disassemble after a couple of days and unfortunately, it seems that it was the case with your server. Thank you for your understanding.

Also, even if you have a server with us or not, it is always a good practice to keep a copy of your data on a another location. A backup is a always a useful thing to have.

Regards,
Marc-Antoine
Customer Service Supervisor

brijendrasial
2015-07-01, 09:54 AM
Well soyoustart will send you N number of email. In one it will mention your server will expire in less than 30 days. In second your server will expire in 15 days. I dont know how you just received only 1. We do receive that too and for us its like please don't send that much emails we know when our service is expiring lol.

Also everything is automated with them. In mail it will be mentioned like your service is suspended and if you dont pay your data will be deleted after particular interval of time. So that means you passed the deadline. Previously when we needed time to pay we asked for grace period for server and they did that for us. So I feel if you want time you can say to them atleast. I am not 100% sure that they do that all time because sys servers are sold out very fast and back orders for them are in place. So I think its not their fault. There is no reason to compare two different companies as policies of each is different and server4you is no where close to OVH in number of servers and also in number of clients. So a company who wants to capture market will do anything to retain client.

ttrlive
2015-06-30, 08:43 PM
OVH Handling soyoustart company.
i Had a server from soyoustart my server renewal on 21st June they send me one email about server renewal.
but im trying to renew my server today 30th June. when i login my Control Panel. i didn't see my server. then i call customer service (1844-768-7827) The person ( Roldon) told me your server permanently wiped you can't get your serve back. if you want order new server ( pay again setup fee $69.00) !!!!

What is this? this is a way to do business??
i have impotent data on my server i lost every think now??
i build web site from 3rd part company i paid $599.00 for Web design. i lost every think??

i Have server another company since 2003 ( server4you.com ) i did same mistake. they send me a lots of emails & tickets. some time i didnt pay my invoice but they give me a 2 week grace period. they do very friendly business.

(soyoustart send me only 1 Email & permanently wiped) its very pooooooor Business.
im not happy to them. :mad::mad::mad::mad: