We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Server suspended falsely

Phil @ OVH
2015-06-27, 04:00 PM
That is unusual, I don't see any suspension.

It may have been a glitch in the system. When you check, your server is online though?

Regards,
Phil C.

Jakob
2015-06-27, 03:30 PM
Alright, great to hear

I was just confused when i recieved this mail.

{{header.Support}}

Subject: suspension
Your Ref: ********

2015-06-26

Dear Customer,

Your server ********* is currently hosted at OVH.

Our system has detected that your server has expired in spite of
the reminders that we have sent you.
Your server will thus be suspended within the next few minutes.

To reactivate the server, all you need to do is:

1) Go to:
https://us.kimsufi.com/us/en/cgi-bin...hooser=*******

2) Make the payment using one of the suggested payment methods.

An invoice will be sent to you shortly confirming the renewal of your server for the chosen duration.

IMPORTANT:
==========
If you don't renew your server within 5 days, it will PERMANENTLY shut down. All your disks will then be permanently wiped to ensure the confidentiality of your data and consequently, it will not be possible to recover any data.

Phil @ OVH
2015-06-27, 03:19 PM
Hello,

I've just checked in our system, and your server is still online and active. It shows the same information in your Control Panel from what I can see.

Regards,
Phil C.

Jakob
2015-06-26, 04:01 AM
Hello there, my server KS-4 on kimsufi was suspended due to my server being "expired"

This is really frustrating since i renewed my server only 8 days ago (18th june) for a month, so it should first expire the 18th july

Can you please help me on what i have to do to solve this? If my data gets wiped, this will get much more serious.