We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Server Down For 3 Days | No Help From Support

Phil @ OVH
2015-06-24, 03:10 PM
Hello,

The account number you've put on your profile is a European account. This is the North American forum, we do not have access to their ticketing system here. You would need to visit their forums on www.soyoustart.ie for support.

That said, I have sent an email to their support asking that they look into your case. Also, from what I can see, our datacenter technicians booted your server into Rescue Mode a couple of days ago. Normally this is done when the server is not responding on a normal harddisk boot. You can either try rebooting the server in harddisk boot through your SoyouStart control panel to see if it works, or boot it in Rescue Mode, and attempt to troubleshoot the issue there. Here is a guide for using the rescue mode: http://docs.ovh.ca/en/guides-ovh-rescue.html

Thanks,
Phil C.

Genocidal
2015-06-24, 08:59 AM
I added my nichandle to my forum account.

Phil @ OVH
2015-06-23, 10:00 PM
Hello,

Could you provide your ticket number, or add your SoyouStart account number to your forum profile? I'll look into this for you.

Regards,
Phil C.

Genocidal
2015-06-23, 09:15 PM
Our server has been down for 3 days now. We had contacted support and on the first day of downtime they said they would do something about it. 2 days later absolutely nothing has been done, no matter how many times we contact support, by email and phone. This is absolutely unacceptable.